sábado, 9 de abril de 2011

Dreams


It is said that everybody dreams at night. Some dreams are good, other dreams are bad and generally a few are so horrible that you need to forget them. Sometimes you have the feeling of having fulfilled a dream, sometimes you think how glad you are because of being wake up from this bad dream. But, do you know what? There are people who live in a constant nightmare practically all the time and they are wishing to sleep because this moment is the only moment that they could dream in a better life and thinking these is her real life and it is nice to be there. It is just for this that I want to encourage you to be glad and grateful for all those things that make your life a dream for others.
I dare you to chase and hunt your dreams like a haunter caught his prey. Can you hear me? Live until the rest of your life. When I am talking about living I mean that you have to squeeze every hour and every second of your life and enjoy it. You live only once, and although it is the most eternal thing for every person, I can told you that it is not enough. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario