sábado, 9 de abril de 2011

Disney

Yesterday night my friends and I decided to listen to the songs that our generation used to sing. We had such a great time signing. Actually, we were arguing about how “instructive” were the Disney’s films which we watched when we were kids. It is true that it made us believe in a princess’ world but it show us a lot of human values. Disney’s films are full of moral contents. Who does not remember the Beauty and the Beast, for example? It shows us believing in the inner beauty. And what about Pocahontas? With this film we learn that we have to love people regardless their race like John Smith and Pocahontas. I could talk about Mulan, the fighter princess too. Or I could talk about The Lion King too. I am able to say a lot of films that contains any positive value to form us spiritually. But now, the films are changing. I think (and my friends too) that the kids are not enjoying the typical instructive animation films. Now these kind of films are about aliens, super villains and children who save the world with the company of a robot. It is quite different. And what about the Disney’s soundtracks? Almost all of my generation could sing at least one of the lots of soundtracks of these films, the songs had a very big moral value and they were catchiest. And now? Now nothing of these happens.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario